Thursday, March 10, 2011

Letter from Elder Martin Onyoni

Dear Brethren,
I give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in my prayers. I remember without ceasing your work of faith and labor of love.
I rejoice to hear of the safe arrival of Elders Tim and David, though Elder David has not fully regained from the effects of the fever he suffered while in Dar. I thank the Lord for the mercy of His healing power. It is my prayer that this healing power may continue to be manifest in Brother David according to the Lord's will.
We Kenyan brethren arrived safely in our homes yesterday, Wed. 9th March Morning at 7:30 Am after a long rough bus ride of over 36 hrs. I'm thankful to the Lord for we were able to make it by his mercy and grace. I know that all of you had been lifting up your prayers for the trip and I appreciate and thank the Lord for you all.
We had a wonderful fellowship in Dar with the church ( in Dar )and fellow brethren from various countries. The meeting really proved to be a blessing to each one of us.
I thank the Lord for your sacrifices and the efforts that each one of you put towards our trip. It is my prayer that the Lord may continue to bless you all and the fruits of your labor. I rejoice to reunite with my family members.
I ask that you keep praying for me and my family, and my ministry.
Your brother and servant in Christ,
Elder Martin Onyoni.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home